The Training project
The “Progress in Training” project is an integral part of GARR-X Progress action plan, and has three main objectives:
- To create awareness about the potential of e-infrastructures among decision makers in universities, research and cultural institutions, schools, public administrations and private companies;
- To offer specialized competences in the design and management of e-infrastructures to graduates, young researchers and PHD holders;
- To offer specialized professional refreshers and lifelong training to the ICT staff at connected institutions about the most advanced technologies used in the project.
The training offer includes:
- Postgraduate master programmes;;
- Blended learning classes;
- Self-paced training modules for lifelong learning.